Monday 18 October 2010

Ideas Storyboarded

Hey there!

Here's some written and sketched ideas I came up with for you to see. I'm sorry about the quality of the images and the missing annotations, the scanner kept messing up. I'll retype anything that is missing.

Ideas Brainstorming


Idea 1

(Boy lets Monster keep toy)

Idea 2


Idea 3

(Boy is greedy and monster is sad)

Idea 4

(Child leaps out of cupboard and fights monster away)

Idea 5




I had a nice meeting with some people in my class who have been interested in being group mates (Michelle Vinall, Steve Pender, Clym Smith, and Fahran Younas). I showed them these ideas and they warmed to idea 3 and 4.

I am thinking of combining the two ideas into one.

I also think that it would be funnier if the child that fights the monster away is a girl instead of a boy. So I'll need to do some new drawings to come up with a good girl character.

No comments:

Post a Comment