Friday 15 October 2010

Character Design progression




My drawings of the Monster are taking on a rather lizard-like stature. I'm trying to avoid making the lizard look like Randall from Monsters Inc. I really like the first design on the second row. I think I may develop it a little more

... Which is what I have just done!


Please click the image for a better view of the images and notes

Here's a blank coloured version of my present monster idea. I rather like it. I have composed it in a similar way to Darkjak, as you can see. I'm gonna mess about with some markings later.

I just want to clarify that i don't want to copy Darkjak's designs, but I want to toy around with the tattoo idea a bit, (the glowing effect at least) so I can give this character more oomph

No comments:

Post a Comment