Thursday 30 September 2010

Research - LIMBO

I have started playing a fair few spooky games recently, and I thought that I should share some of them with you, especially since I am thinking of doing a scary animation idea. It'll be good to study something that has been created to frighten people. I may be able to get some cool tips from some examples such as this one.


"LIMBO" is a downloadable game that can be found on XBox 360. Playdead Studios, a Danish video game developer, were responsible for making this film noir-esque Side-scrolling game. It involves a boy who has to overcome many difficult and often sinister obstacles in his path to find his lost sister. Below is a link to a clip from the 4 Player Podcast vid of a playthrough hosted by Brad. Look out - spoilers likely!

4Player Podcast - Brad plays LIMBO





No comments:

Post a Comment